Polish Hussars of Death Regiment, commanded by lieutenant Józef Siła-Nowicki, was an invincible regiment of polish cavalry from the time of the Polish-Soviet War in 1920. Badge of this elite squad contained 2 contradictory symbols: corpse's skull - manifesto of contempt for both, own and opponent’s life and a cross - defense of Christian values against Soviet’s atheism.
- Ultra-durable overprint made by silkscreen method
- Textile resistant to multiple washing
- Piping in national colors
- A jacquard at the bottom of the shirt
- Comes in esthetic packaging
Composition: 100% Cotton
Weight: 180 g