T-shirt inspired by a badge, which was given as an award, for a parachute combat jump, to polish parachutist and the Silent Unseen during World War II. A nose-diving eagle holding a laurel wreath in its claws, which is depicted on the badge, is a metaphor of strength, bravery and deep faith in victory.
- Ultra-durable overprint made by silkscreen method
- Textile resistant to multiple washing
- Piping in national colors
- A jacquard at the bottom of the shirt
- Comes in esthetic packaging
Composition: 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
Weight: 180 g